LAS VEGAS, Dec. 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — via InvestorWire – Asia Broadband Inc. (OTC: AABB) (“AABB” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that the Company has now launched its proprietary cryptocurrency exchange (the “Exchange”) within the AABB Wallet. Today’s launch is the initial phase of the Exchange roll out in the necessary process to ensure stability, proper functioning and integration of the various component modules. Exchange users will now be able to place buy and sell orders to execute cryptocurrency trades for the initial trading pairs available and familiarize themselves with the Exchange platform. AABB management and the development team are excited to have achieved the live activation of the Exchange today in this initial launch phase.
- For access to the Desktop version of the AABB Exchange please go to: https://aabbexchange.com/trade/. Then, on the right side of the monitor, click on “Log In or Register Now to trade”. Once you have clicked on it, you will see the Log In page for the web version of AABB Wallet. Access AABB Wallet on your mobile device, go to the “More” tab, click on “Web QR Access” and scan the QR Code on your monitor. Then, create a temporary password for your access. Once this all has been completed, you will then be connected to the AABB Exchange with your account. Once you have accessed your wallet, click on Trade in the Menu. There, you will see the Chart with the ability to place a Buy or Sell order.
- The following trading pairs are available for the holiday period: SHIB/AABBG and AABBG/USDT (ERC20). Major and popular cryptocurrency trading pairs will be added progressively to the Exchange in January.
- After the holiday period and in the weeks to follow, the Desktop version and the mobile applications of AABB Exchange will continue to be rolled out.
- Prior to the launch of the updated mobile applications, the purchase of AABBG tokens through the convert functionality will still be available.
- All users of AABB Wallet and AABB Exchange are asked to use the Help and Support menus on the site to communicate and provide feedback to the support team.
In collaboration with the Company’s digital assets developer, the continued roll out of the Exchange components in the coming weeks will have 200 plus cryptocurrency Exchange trading pairs available on the BCGateway platform. The Exchange project has evolved and grown immensely in recent months to vastly improve the finished product. Many new features and capabilities have been added to expand functionality, usability, module additions and market penetration including the web version, Spanish language version and a new Exchange website.